torsdag 9. mai 2013

Welcome to Cricket2X

Welcome dear reader, to my personal blog about a lot of different stuff. Why Cricket2X you might wonder? Well, it is because that was my nickname back when I was young and played online games. I love cricket. So much that I chose to have 2X behind it. I don't know what I was thinking actually, but it stuck with me and here I am, making a blog with the same nick.

Here I will post mostly stuff about me and things I want to write about. I love sports, and mostly cricket, but also have an affinity for american football as well. Love watching these two sports. I also like to watch e-sports, and I play some as well, mostly League of Legends. I study finance, so stocks are of interest as well. And I like to play SNES (Super Nintendo).

Other than that, I will explain as we go along!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar